"When you fall - get up".
It is in every area in life.
Here I was flying out of my wheelchair when it flipped over. Landed safely and surprised on the floor with chair on top of me and a bit faster heartbeats. - People around were very sweet and wanting to help. Some of them a bit chocked and so much wanting to do the right thing.
The lessons in the lesson
- It is far from every time we fall that we get injured. Mostly we are just a bit shaking or our bodies are but we are okay.
- We have the possibility to discover all the people wanting to help.
- Seeing things from a new perspective
- Mastering new skills
- The ability to be able to deal with the situation ourselves.
- It can actually be fun and give good productive reflections, give feeling of love and safety, chance to develop.
We can both become good to fall, so we do not get hurt. Just as well can we become good to experts to get back up - even with joy, fun and love.
Thank you to all the people who wanted to help me.
My trembling had nothing to do with the enviorment. Thank you for letting me use the photos.